Feel the love?  Yes, 90% is from that deliriously yummy ice cream.  The other 10%?  Gotta be from that the compostable label sticker on top of of that compostable container.

Compostable Labels for Smitten

Compostable Labels for Smitten

Life changing Ice Cream in a compostable container with a compostable label

Life changing Ice Cream in a compostable container with a compostable label

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.

Plan It Green Printing is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache